Legal construction and technical expertise is an expertise on the basis of court decision for acceptance of legal evidence.
Legal construction expertise is one of the most complicated types of expertise, that requires high qualification, impeccable reputation and practical experience of an expert.
We offer services in legal construction and technical expertise and examinations of expert constructors.
At present speed and volume of construction have increased together with the requirements to the quality. Therefore, specific examination and legal expertise in construction are of high priority. Participants of construction process more often prefer legal resolution of a dispute, in particular – technical expertise or specific examinations by means of pre-trial procedures.
Our experts are qualified to assist in:
- determination of technology, volume and quality of executed construction and repair works;
- quality grading in construction works, determination of quality of repair works, determination of volume of construction works, determination of volume of construction and repair works.
- determination of the cost for construction and repair works.
- determination of the cost for repair works in case of domestic incidents (flooding)
- determination of the cost for repair works in case of fire.
- determination of the cost for repair works in case of natural calamities.
- determination of residual cost.
- determination of residual (market) cost of incompleted one-room house or townhouse. Determination of residual (market) cost of one-room houses or townhouses. Determination of residual (market) cost of apartments in many-storeyed houses. Determination of residual (market) cost of garages. Determination of residual (market) cost of summer cottages. Determination of residual (market) cost of appropriated parts of housing estate.
Partition of main and support structures. Development of technical options for partition of main structure (house and support structures into isolated parts) in accordance with requirements of regulations, considering a part of each house owner; determination of procedure for allotment use in accordance with offered options for residential house partition; determination of the amount of monetary compensation for deviation from an aliquot part in ownership right.
It should be considered that an expert will need the following documents:
Technical features sheet (technical passport, copy) of a house, apartment, cottage (copy); land management file on location of borders of an allotment (state regulation, coordinates and rotation angles’ sheet) Options for partition or procedure for use of disputable housing estate and allotment, offered by parties.
In case of flooding:
Technical passport for apartment; statement of examination, drawn up at flooding and after a definite term expiration, completed in line with regulations; records of repair works, executed before flooding (test certificate for executed works, receipts, consignment notes, certificates for concealed works).
At quality testing:
Technical passport for premises: agreements for execution of works; construction materials documents (receipts, consignment notes), project for execution of works (if any); certificates for concealed works (if any), Register for execution of works, if certificates for concealed works are unavailable, the parties shall be notified of potential destruction of surfaces.
At testing of volume of executed works:
Technical passport for premises; project for execution of works, test certificate for executed works, certificate for concealed works, cost sheet of executed works.
+375 (0222) 77 80 41, 77 80 42